On our way to go Trick or Treating, Tyce was already all dressed up! Loni's sunglasses and Ada's snowboots. Silly boy!
Loni and her friend Sydney.
Tyce likes to hold on and swing from the bar. He is pretty strong!
Tyce also likes to climb his crib. He doesn't climb out yet! Crazy!
Ada showing us some of her dancing moves!
Loni in a mask get up she made!
Tyce our maid. He loves to vacuum whether the real thing or not. He is crazy!
Rick has come home and we are so happy to have him home. We are in our adjusting phase, but it seems to be going well. Tyce is happy to have a man around to beat up on! I am glad when he is saying Daddy it is actually for his Dad and not some random stranger. Loni was happy since he could hook up her new Kindle. Ada is equally happy, but still prefers to go everywhere with me. Hoping this will change soon. And, yes, Rick is rid of his crazy long hair and beard!
2 days ago








4 comments:
all fabulous photos! i like loni's friend's costume. made me laugh. tyce is so cute with the glasses and snowboots. and loni made that all by herself? its amazing and would be a great costume. rick looks good. glad he's home with you guys. home the adjusting goes well.
jody
I am glad that the kids are glad that Rick is home... I am glad he is home for you all, too.. Yes, Tyce is a crazy boy... climbing and dressing up himself and vacuuming. I love Loni's mask. It is really wild and fun. I am glad they had trick or treating and that Ada doesn't mind showing off her dance moves. They are great... everyone looks so lovely. Love, Mom
I do like your maid!! I'm glad rick is back, your family just seems so much happier!!! However you'll have to let me know when he is out and about again so I can come watch movies and get free key lime pie. Maybe I'll supply the pie next time...
I guess I missed the post with the long hair and beard!! I'll keep scrolling down!
Post a Comment