Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Loni's poem for school

At school, Loni had to memorize a poem and have props and whatever they chose to do.  She put it to a tune and made a dance and some props and voila!  You have a wonderful Loni creation!  She was nervous to do it in front of her class, but she did great enough that her teacher had her do it again and then do it again the next day for another class.  To top off that day, the teacher did NOT give them homework, to which Loni professed that it was the most perfect day.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

Good job, Loni and thanks for letting your parents video you while you did it. YOu look cute and it made me laugh... not at you but at the show... the show was supposed to make me laugh so I laughed. Good job... I like your dance and I did not get sick of the tune because so much was going on that I was too busy watching to get to caught up in the tune. Love, Grandma

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

hehehe! this is so amazing too. i'm just going to call you amazing loners from now on. :) good poem to choose and memorize. it made a perfect dance and song.
jody