Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Once again, I have fallen behind.

 But I do have a good excuse.  Since Rick has been home I haven't been as concerned with posting since he has been here to see things in person.  I apologize to the other important people in our lives, Grandmas and Grandpas, that haven't gotten a fix of the Bingham trio.  They have attacked their Dad and doggy piled on him.  Tyce somehow was on the bottom, do you see him?
 They have been literally hanging from the beds.
 They have been learning to do what Daddy's do.  They learn fast how to fit into Dad's life again.  :)
 They have gotten their haircut "professionally" by Dad.  Well Tyce did, the girls will keep their long hair.
 They have spent nights home with Dad while their mom went "out on the town."
 They have received awards and Dad got to see them receive them!  Loni entered into the Reflections program this year for the first time and won in the literature.  Yeah!
 Going on walks with Dad is fun because he lets them walk instead of ride in their strollers and he gets to walk the dogs!
 Ada had a surgery today getting her teeth fixed. She had to be anesthetized!  Scary!  But it all went well!
My night "on the town" I got to go out with a bunch of girls and we went to see the last Twilight movie, Breaking Dawn Part 2!  It was a fun night that I haven't gotten in awhile.  Deployments with 3 children is harder than when I only had 2.  Who knew!

1 comment:

Terry and Gail said...

Love the post. Debi. I like how they honor your reflections award winners. We do it on a flat level and it is hard sometimes to see the kids who win and I love that they had her name on the big screen. cool... that is a scary picture with Ada asleep. She is so cute. I am glad to see Daddy home getting into the wrestling thing... but kid that little guy away from the influence of those big technology men... he should play like when he is swinging on his bed. Scarier that Ada's surgery! Love, Mom