Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Loni's Reflection poem


Magical Moments
Have you ever heard a raven crow? Have you ever seen the earth below?  Do you ever pay attention, to others who may mention the honking of a whale, the falling of hail? Well do you?  Bluebirds come, Bluebirds  go, but have you ever seen an earthworm glow?  Cow’s moo, the sky’s blue, your so relaxed, you love the fact that your so meek and mild.  Random things come and go, water flows, gardens grow. This is about realizing what you never realized before, the magic of a moment.
Frogs falling, Robins calling, Bluebirds singing songs, Happy moments of all time, join together in song.  Jogging, Jumping, Swimming, Skiing , all are fun, and all you need to do is make it your moment of magic. Tired already, go nice and steady, enjoy your daily run.  Have fun on vacations, go see a train station, and one day, your moment of magic will occur.
Giving Presents all to peasants.  That is magic indeed.   Giving others a helping hand, even singing in a band are the most magical.  Moments of magic can be anytime anywhere, any day.  Magical moments will occur, just wait and see, how much fun it will be.  Help out a neighbor in need, just you wait, you will proceed to see that wonderful moment, filled with magic.
                                                                                                        By: Loni Bingham

3 comments:

The Figueroas said...

GREAT!!! nice job Loni. I knew you had it in you. And also love the poem you acted out. You sure got talent. Love you and have a great Thankgsgiving. Love, Aunty Michelle

Terry and Gail said...

I love your poem and you are exactly right, everyday is a magical moment. Sometimes when I am walking, I will hear a woodpecker pecking on some wooden thing and I will look around until I find him and I get so excited when I can find him. It is a magical moment. And then when I am taking a walk and it is cold outside and I am bundled up and I feel warm... I think that is a magical moment. And when I am taking a walk in the rain but I have my umbrella and my glasses don't get wet... that is a really magical moment. Life is full of simple everyday life magical moments, if we will just take time to be grateful and notice them. Great poem, Loni. I love it. It is a magical moment. When you are feeling mad or sad or frustrated... you should read this poem and remember the truth of it and you will pop right out of that bad mood because you will remember you are living in a magical moment everyday. Love, Grandma

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

all i can say is "AMAZING!" great job loners! i'm glad you won too. :)
jody