Saturday, October 27, 2012

Happy Halloween!!!

 The Halloween festivities begin!  We needed to carve our pumpkins, but first had to clean the guts out!  This is Ada's favorite thing.  I was trying to help her but she did not need any!  After she was done cleaning it she started playing in all the removed guts.  Yummy!
 She is so happy.
 My finished pumpkin.  That Ada helped clean out.  Tyce did as well but I forgot to get a picture of him!  Sorry!
 Loni's finished pumpkin.  She was so pleased she didn't get one bit of help.
 I also painted me a witch pumpkin.  Sorry not a great picture.
 Loni and Ada had a dress up day at dance and this is Ada in her class.  I will post the video as well soon.  She did so well!  Last year if you can remember when there was a parents day she wouldn't dance, just cried!
 Trunk or Treat at the church.  Loni and Ada are x-ray girls or skeletons.  Whichever.  Tyce is a dinosaur.
 I put the same white makeup on Ada but she started to cry when she saw herself so we took it off.
 Loni, she is so good at doing her hair and make-up.  She will be way better at it than I am when she gets older.
Tyce the dinosaur.  He was so full of it.  He runs around and hugs all the guys legs and screams DAD!  He does this at Loni's ball games too.  People we don't even know.  Luckily he is cute and they usually just smile.  Most of the men we do know at first would say,"Im not your dad."  I think they finally figured out they aren't anything special he just refers to all guys as dad and he thinks they all want to play with him.

3 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

Really cute post Debi. I love their pumpkins and the gut cleaning out pictures. What a cute star pumpkin... and Lonis is so good. Ada is just growing up and gaining confidence. They all look adorable in their costumes. Was Ada afraid of herself with makeup on? So funny. She adds on adventureous behavior a step at a time. She is going to be a fun young lady. Thank you for taking the time to post. I really appreciate it because we miss out on so much of your life. I love to see them and get a taste of what they are doing. Love, Mom

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

we just did our pumpkin carving too. although this morning ours are already looking sad - the cali air gets them every time! probably the same over there. ada looks so cute getting the guts out. i love your pumpkin. it reminded me of a disco ball! loni's is amazing too. i like the witch pumpkin too. that is a great idea. the girls' costumes are so cute. i've never seen those before. ada's hair looks really cute with the pink headband. tyce looks adorable too. wish i could have seen him in person. :)
jody

Mindy said...

Very cute!! we carved our pumpkins 2 weeks ago so they are molded in the inside and shrivled on the outside!! very scary!! That is such a cute story of Tyce:)