Checking out the chickens at Hunt Club Farm.
Tyce was thinking,"Why am I not driving?"
Ah! That is more like it! Tyce found the tractor and ran off to drive it.
Our cute kids!
Tyce was in heaven pretending to drive. He would have stayed the whole time probably but a line started to form waiting to take their turn. I had to pull him off.
My wimps. I didn't try but I am sure I could have gotten the sword from the stone. I don't want to ruin everyone else's chance to try though.
Ada liked brushing the small goats. She didn't much like the ones that were bigger than her, but Tyce ran right up to all of the big ones. Scared me a bit each time he did. When we got to the small ones he was ready to ride the tractor again and wouldn't pay any attention to the little ones.
Ada was mooing in this shot. Tyce was running off to the tractor again!
Ada throwing straw at me.
Tyce "driving" the tractor. Loni taking a "ride."
Before Hunt club we went to dinner for Tyce's birthday and then after the animals and tractor time we went to pick out our pumpkins. We had a lot of fun, then headed home for cake! Tyce was pretty tired and could have gone right to sleep but Ada was looking forward to the cake and so we sang and had cake and opened presents.
Tyce was too tired for a real smile. He was too sleepy to blow out the candles but he did eat his cake. He opened his presents from us, 2 trucks! He was way excited but ready to sleep and he took one truck to bed with him and his sister, Ada, took the other to bed with her.
After a crazy full day, the next day was even more full. Loni's school carnival, her ball game, and then I had a meeting to go to. We left at 10 a.m. and then didn't get home till almost 6p.m. Tyce got another present in the mail from his Aunt Michelle and family, a whole lot of balls! He was excited again and carried them around forever!
1 day ago













3 comments:
looks like a great birthday celebration! i love the picture of the three of them on the tractor. and ada is such a cutie! i like how tyce is on his tippy toes when he's trying to pull out the sword.
jody
Okay... so was that his cake infront of him when he was sitting at the table. What kind of cake was it? I love these fun pumpkin patches you guys have around your neighborhoods. I love that Tyce kept running off to drive the tractors. You may have another child for Grandpa Wally to buy a cow for so he can do 4H. Cute picture of them looking at the chickens. I love knowing that Ada was mooing. Healthy for a kid to candidly moo. I remember 2 years ago when we went to Loni's school carnival before the boy was born. I wish I could be there not just to help but to enjoy. Love, Mom
I forgot to say one thing... Loni looks like her face is just getting older on a tiny body... Love, Mom
Post a Comment