Monday, March 30, 2009

Pacifier........

So I have been trying to get a good video of Ada to post, but it doesn't seem to be working. I tried to post a good one but it wouldn't load because it was too big or something. Every other attempt she just stares at the camera with a blank look and no matter how goofy I act she never smiles. This video she couldn't seem to quit crying except for when I gave her a "pacifier". I thought if I can't get a decent video of her smiling at least you can giggle at her crying. At least I thought it was funny.

3 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

The power of motherhood and the taste of her skin. She is darling when she cries and I can understand why you get such a kick out of it. If you were growing as fast as her you would be hungry all the time, too. Love, Mom

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

made me laugh!! :) she is a much calmer crier than joss.
jody

Micah and Lindy said...

She is so stinking cute. I just love that baby. I can't believe how much she has changed just since we have seen her. It is crazy. Good job Debi!!!