
While in Idaho we had Ada blessed. She was blessed by her dad, Rick. Her uncles and grandpas were able to be there, if we had done it in VA, none may have been there.

I thought this pic showed off her pretty blue eyes and a little drool.

Ada wanted everyone to see her pretty flower.

Another pretty pic with her pretty blues.

A better look at her dress.
4 comments:
great pictures of ada...they really do show off her eyes. they look huge and really blue. so cute!! i'll be sure to put some pictures up of joss so we can show off their matching dresses since they couldn't be together for their blessings!! oh, well. we'll see each other soon!!!
love, jody
She is so beautiful! I'm glad that you got to bless her while you were this way!! I'm sad I didn't get to see you. I hear you passed Mindy and her kids on the way back.
Debi the dress and baby girl are very beautiful, like their mommy! I am sad we missed the blessing and getting to hang out more but I am greatful for the time we got to spend together.
Another comment...could you email me these pictures so I can print a couple to show her off? She really is soo gorgeous. Love, Mom
Post a Comment