
Here is Loni and her cousin Michaela at the Salt Lake City Temple. Aren't they cute?!

Here is Loni and her Great Aunt Betsy. Loni was so excited to learn that she was her Great Aunt....not ant....but Awwnt. Loni doesn't say ant. Hee hee! She loves her and wants to visit her again soon.

Here is Loni feeding some ducks outside of where her Great Grandpa Thomas lives. She was happy to feed them and also wants to go back and visit her Great Grandpa.

Loni is definitely falling in love with animals. She was feeding horses that live by Grandpa and Grandma Binghams and also got to go ride one with Great Uncle Johns. She was definitely having a great time. One day maybe we will have a horse. I know I wouldn't mind having one again. I miss you Sly!
4 comments:
Tell Loni that Great Awwnt Betsy loves her too. Hopefully we will see her this summer!
Great pictures Debi...Loni is so much like you. I miss you guys so much. I have alot to look forward to in June and July. Thanks for the great visit two weekends ago. Love, Mom
What fun pictures! I love the horse pics! I wish we could have been there! :) We will have to get together one of these days you come into town!
You better come and see us so Loni can see her Great Aunt and her awesome cousin!! It was good to see you guys. Ada is soo cute.
Post a Comment