Saturday, March 28, 2009

mish mash

Rick and Loni napping on the trampoline.
Loni got some snazzy glasses from school and Ada wanted to wear them. Doesn't she just look like a Diva! Ha ha!

Here is Loni as a star!
We have been watching High School Musical 3 and so Loni was busting some dancing moves. Here she was using the baby swing to perform her talents.

Loni is already teaching Ada to watch TV. I don't think she had to take too long. When we were in UT Ada was laying on the floor by the TV when basketball games were on. I went to lay down and talk to her and laid in between her and the TV. She started whining. I moved and she promptly stopped. I guess we all know what we like no matter what age!

3 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

cute pics! the last one really shows that ada and loni look alike. they have the same eyes, little nose, and mouth. tell loni she will have to show me her dances moves this summer. i can't wait to see you guys.
love, jody

Bonnie said...

Thats funny. . . I was thinking the EXACT same thing as Jodi! They are very similar :) Hope you are great Debs!! Does that mean you will be visiting San Diego this summer?? :) or is Jodi visiting you :( haha - like my facial visuals??

Terry and Gail said...

These are such darling pictures. Your two princesses are really going to miss their daddy. That last picture does show the "clone" theme between those two. I wish I could see them more often and give them hugs and kisses. I miss them terrible. I love you all. Mom