Sunday, March 29, 2009

Here I am.....

Per Grandfathers request here is a picture of me from the front. He wanted a shot of my hair from the front since I only posted one from the back earlier. I do like my haircut but I am still in a ponytail most of the time. I was doing my hair for church but now that we have 9 o'clock church that is probably going to be a thing of the past. Oh well. My new thing is if I get my bangs to look done, my hair is done! I know I am lazy but I really don't like to do my hair. If I could look as good as Ada with her headband and flower I think I would just shave it off! Now that it is getting warmer I may be going back to my old short cuts. We will see!

3 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

I know what you mean about hair. That is why I always wore braids...now they are like pony or pig tails only that can't get blown too much by the wind and hair doesn't get in your mouth from them very often. Braids done right can really keep your hair out of your way. Ada looks absolutely adorable in this picute. As if it is just another one of the thousands of pictures she has already had taken of her...it doesn't seem to phase her at all. Such a doll. I love you. Mom

Mindy said...

I love the headband and flower!!

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

looked good. my hair comes off on thursday so hopefully i won't be spending as much time on mine either. look for a blog with photos. hopefully i don't chicken out!!! i'm leaving joss with her first babysitter (my friend julianne) that day too for my haircut. its wierd to think i have to find babysitters now. i don't even know how much to pay them!!!
love, jody