Saturday, February 28, 2009

Updates, updates, and more updates....

So I failed to include of photo of my new haircut that I got. I got it the same day Loni did but didn't mention it until I knew I had a photo to post. So here it is. It is a lot lighter and looks healthier, of course. I still have a box of color to add highlights to it, but haven't gotten around to it. One day soon I hope.

Picture of sleeping Ada held by her toothless sister Loni. Yes, Loni lost another tooth. One day they may grow back in, but for now at least there are less teeth to brush.

This is what Ada thinks of baths. She has the same feelings about diaper changes, getting different clothes put on, and getting the snot sucked out of her. Unfortunately, she is so darn cute when she cries and has the nicest sounding cry that I have no problems continuing to give her baths, change her diapers, her clothes, and sucking the snot out of her. Too bad for her!

So, do you remember when you were little and would sit on top of the heater vents in your house with a blanket over you?? Well I guess cats like to do the same thing......this is Auggie soaking up the heat coming out of the vent in our house. He couldn't get a blanket over him so he has opted for the curtain.

4 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

funny picture of auggie. :) jocelyn also doesn't care for baths, diaper changes, clothes changes, or when you don't hold her all day long. but i think she's maybe a bit more vocal about it than ada. she usually turns a nice shade of red. i did use a little toy doll to distract her today during a diaper change. it worked for a second. :) ada is looking cute and she does look like joss in some of your pictures. oh, you need to take a front picture of your haircut. do you have bangs? i keep considering cutting my hair. more and more now that i can't do it and have to leave it down. its annoying when its down. okay so sorry for the long comment. i guess i'm being like mom. :)
love, jody

Anonymous said...

Are long comments annoying and not appropriate on a blog site??? I didn't know. If I write too much let me know and I will feel correctly contrite although I probably won't change. I may intend to change but just the thought that I should write so long will almost force me to write long. Anyway, comment on the pictures. The hair cut is cute. Loni looks great holding her sleeping sister. All babies scream, I think, during the first few months of diaper changes, baths, etc and Auggie is probably just contemplating how the air comes out of that place. I think Auggie may just really be a deep thinker- a warm deep thinker in this picture and I can't see anything wrong about that. I think all deep thinkers should be allowed to be warm. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I would also like a copy of the picture of Ada sleeping like in latest post and a copy of the picture of Loni holding sleeping Ada in this post because it shows Loni's missing teeth, and a shot of both of their hands and it shows how happy Loni is to have her little sister. Love, Mom

Colleen said...

How funny! I love all your posts! I absolutely LOVE that picture of Loni and Ada! The cat is funny to and I love your hair!!!