
I wonder what this expression means? "Why are these people taking my picture, again?"

Ada loves her swing. I put her in it after I feed her to sleep, when I clean the house, when I cook dinner, pretty much anytime I need to do something without holding her.

A before and after picture of Loni's haircut. She got quite a few inches cut off. She asked for this haircut. She has never wanted her hair cut before.
6 comments:
Loni I love your hair. You are just so adorable. I can't wait to see you in less than three weeks. YAY. Such pretty girls.
Love you
Your girls are beautiful Debi!
the top picture of ada is so funny!!! she looks a little scared.
jody
ps i'm typing this with one hand. my other arm is holding joss. my new skill is learning to do stuff with only one free hand!
The pictures of Ada are adorable. She looks alot like Loni...but she is developing her own look. She is just so gorgeous. She has grown so much since I was just there. No fair!!! She won't even know me when she gets to see me again. I can tell she is happy. She just looks so relaxed. Maybe she has that lay back attitude that Rick has...you have it in some ways, too. I just bet Loni is loving being the big sister. Take care....Love, Mom
Your Ada is beautiful! I am so happy for you Debi. Loni's hair is beautiful too.
You have a cute couple of kids!
Post a Comment