Monday, February 16, 2009

A few pics.

Rick was trying out his new camera and got a few pics of Ada. I thought I better post some since I haven't for a while. Sorry. They are cute pics.
I think she still looks a lot like Loni did.

She is going to be a happy baby. Especially since I have a hard time not holding her. I do put her down to eat and clean occasionally, but I would be lying if I said my house was spick and span. I tend to do the bare minimum, then off to pick her up again, and sleep. What a job!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, she sure has changed! She does look a lot like Loni and Rick as well! I am so happy for you!

Robin Conner said...

So cute! she's starting to smile! So fun when they do that.

Micah and Lindy said...

Oh my goodness. Waht a cute baby. We must be related. Good times. Can't wait to see you guys. Love you

Kate said...

look at that smile! she is a doll. :)

Colleen said...

Little Ada is so beautiful! Thanks for the updated pictures!! Don't worry...the dirty house will always wait! You have your priorities right!!! :)

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

yeah!!! more pictures. i need to do that today too. she does look like loni but she is really looks like rick. its wierd!!! jocelyn won't let me hardly put her down at all. mom got her used to being held all of the time. gotta love the grammy. i don't have to use that as my excuse not to clean though...the c-section incision unfortunately is still taking care of that little job.
talk to you soon,
jody