
For any of you who know my sister Jody, here is a pic of her baby who was born on Feb. 2nd. Isn't she cute?? My sister did have to have a c-section cause the little beauty didn't want to come out. Her name is Jocelyn Jade. She was 8 lbs. 2 oz. Jody is doing well as is Jocelyn. I just wish I could fly over to California to visit, but I don't get to. Hopefully this summer I will get to meet her and see my sister as a mommy! Congrats Jody and Tate! Love you both.
4 comments:
Congrats! I just wanted to let you know that we changed our website. www.theluckiestmcbride.blogspot.com
Hope you are doing well!
Awww, she is a cutie! Glad she is out and doing well. That's really cool how close in age her and Ada are. How is your mom holding up? I bet she is thrilled to have been able to see both, but yet she's probably exhausted!
What a cutie. She looks a lot like Ada. They are both such beautiful girls. I hope my kids are half as cute as yours;) Tell Jody good job! Love you
Lindy
she is a beauty! So happy for Jody. Sophie has those same jammies too!
Post a Comment