So for Valentine's Day I got Loni a hula hoop. I asked her if she knew how to hula hoop and she said she did from school, but I didn't know she really was a pro! I have never been able to hula hoop. I know sad. The many things that are on my list of things to do/learn before I die, right. Well enjoy.
2 days ago

12 comments:
Dang she's good! That has always been on my list of things to learn too. For some reason, my hips won't move right! ;) Her hair cut is cute too! I bet it will be grown back out in 2 months, her hair is so thick and healthy! Jealous!!!! See ya tomorrow! :)
What a cutie. You are doing great. I'm glad you get to experience life as a stay at home mom. You can sure tell Loni loves you and that Ada loves you too. I'm must say, I can hula hoop. (give it a try, it's easier than you think) Love you Michelle
Nice job Loni!
An interesting fact about me: I won a hula hoop contest when I was a 1st grader. Our school had a big carnival at the end of the school year and the prize for the hula hoop contest was a life size purple bear. I hadn't ever hula hooped before, so I had a few months to practice. Anyway, I won with a consecutive time of 1 hour and 42 minutes without dropping the hula hoop.
The crazy things we learn :)
we got the wii fit for valentines day and there is hula hoop on it and i get up to 700 or more spins awsome huh? it is easier on the wii fitt but i really can do it in real life too it is really acually easier than it looks try
love you all love michaela
Oh so impressive!!! She makes it look so easy!
Good work Loni!! YOu are so dang cute. I can't sing or hula hoop. You are such a talented girl.
That is adorable! So stinkin cute! And she is a Pro!!!!!
she's so funny! who taught her at school? they did a good job and i'm sure she picked up on it quickly. she's a smart one. :)
jody
I used to be able to hula hoop. If I would have known that I would loose the knack I would have never quit doing it. It is an amazing exercise for the waist. I don't know if I was ever as good as Loni. But I could sure do it. Her hair cut is cute. She is cute. I love her and miss her and can't wait to see you all in March. Love, Mom
Okay this is the cutest footage ever! She is darling! I am way impressed!
Way to go Loni! I remember when the first hula-hoop was invented (way back in the dark ages!). Your Grandma and I used to do the hula-hoop thing until we were sore. Loved it!
Loni you are so talented! I loved the song choice also.
Post a Comment