Monday, May 19, 2008

seriously?!

So per Jody's request here is a pic of Micah. I swear this is the only good photo I have of him right now. When I get my 35mm photos hopefully there will be more. Sorry Micah! This is him getting Lindy's garter. He was so very gentleman like and didn't use his teeth or anything. I should have explained to him "proper" groom behavior so that I could get me some funny pics! Ha ha. Well I will post more when I get them on the computer.

2 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

thanks for humoring me!!
jody

Anonymous said...

Debi, I am writing in here because I think you will check this and I wanted to tell you that if you haven't bought "The Host" yet, I will mail you mine. I am going to lend it to Michelle and when she gets done (which really won't be too long- she read the Twilight series really quickly) I will mail it to you and then you can give it back to me when I come for my visit. Let me know if you want me to or if you already bought the book. Love, Mom... we needed to direct Micah on proper garter removing techniques...he needed to be a little bit of a rascal... maybe just reaching his hand up there with his eyes closed would have been funny. See ya...