2 days ago
Sunday, May 18, 2008
My smart cat.....
So every once in awhile you have one of those days that you forget to do something you should have done and something really annoying can happen because of that or.........something really funny. Well something really funny happened when I forgot to do something. I was changing out the litter in Auggie's litter box. I empty it, clean it, and then take the garbage bag down to the trash can outside. Then I usually go back and fill the litter box up with new litter and voila, I am all done. Well I forgot one necessary step. I didn't refill the litter box up with new litter. So last night I was walking through the house taking things that were out and putting them away. I had something out that needed to go in our spare room which is where Auggie's potty is. At a glance I noticed his litter box not all the way in the closet. Voila! had not happened. I realized that I had forgotten the day before to finish up my task and so, hhhmmmmm? where had Auggie been going potty???? Well him being such a thoughtful cat, decided to open up the bag of litter that was there on the floor of the closet and go in there. I am sure he thought,"My poor little servant forgot to pour me some new litter, but she is so kind, I will just save her the trouble and do this myself." Normally when he opens a bag of something he will rip it to shreds and make an awful mess, but he didn't. He just opened it up to make himself an area to go to the bathroom. I picked up the bag, dumped the litter into the box, and threw the garbage away. Swept up a little and you couldn't even tell that I made a little woopsy the day before. I love my cat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
And even though Auggie is pretty much blind, he can still sniff out the litter. You should be so proud! :)
Jody
that is pretty much the funniest thing i have heard all day! :)
it made me chuckle!
kate
Post a Comment