
Last weekend we had the opportunity to fly to Idaho to see Lindy and Micah get sealed in the Idaho Falls Temple. It was a lot of fun seeing a lot of people and spending time with Rick's family and part of mine. My mom picked us up from the I.F. airport and took Loni and I to see my friend Carrie and her 3 cute kids. Rick stayed with his brother and family. Afterwards we met up at his cousin, Shera's, house where we had dinner with a bunch of relatives and the soon to be husband and wife. Then we went back to the hotel where we crashed because flying makes you tired. The next morning we spent the time getting ready and watching Lindy get ready which was fun to

see. They got Loni a cute white dress as seen in the picture with Lindy. Angelina did both their hair which was so cute. Doesn't Loni just look so grown up?? She was so happy to be part of Lindy's wedding and was willing to do anything. Here she was carrying Lindy's train so it wouldn't get dirty and she smiled doing it. We took a bunch of wedding photos then some family ones....which I better get a copy of....hint, hint. Then we went to the luncheon and Loni headed off to Pocatello with Grandma Felsman and cousin Michaela. She of course was having a blast with them. Later that evening we went to the reception of course. It was pretty and fun. Most

of the same people from the wedding were there as were a bunch of Micah's side. I wish we had gotten to go to the Dietrich reception to see all the Dietrichians. But we had to head home so we would be missing it. At the reception I took a few photos since the photographers had headed out already. Here is one snapshot I got of them after they ate their cake. It is the second attempt, I made them do it again, because my digital is so, so, so slow. I can't wait to have money to get one that takes more than one picture a minute. Anyway they are so cute and happy and in love. They didn't even shove cake in eachothers faces which was slightly

disappointing because knowing Lindy I thought she would. But she was the perfect lady and didn't do it! I should have ordered them to but I didn't. I think I am slipping. Orders have never come hard for me! After letting me down on the cake photo, Lindy totally redeemed herself because being herself she ran out the door to head on her honeymoon. Have you ever seen a bride make a mad dash for the car? I haven't. So I was very pleased that she did do that for me. Well maybe not just for me but I loved it. The only thing that would have been better is if she had still been in her wedding dress. Unfortunately she had changed into jeans. I guess I can't always get what I want, afterall it was Lindy and Micah's night not mine.
2 comments:
I miss you guys and the pictures are really cute. Loni is not and I repeat not at all grown up yet. She is not a baby- true- but she is still quite a little girl but she is trying hard to be good and that is because she loves her parents and her Heavenly Father. You two are doing a good job with raising her and I know she will be a fabulous grown up. Love, Grankdma
Loni looks so pretty...You need to post more pictures of her! Lindy looks great too. But you didn't post a very good picture of Micah. Work on that for me. :) Where are they honeymooning?
I'm glad you had a fun trip even though it was quick. I'm totally jealous.
Love Jody
Post a Comment