So I was tagged by my friend Pamela and I think her "7 things that people might not know about her" are going to be way better than mine. I really don't know what to say. I guess it depends on who you are whether you will or won't know these things about me. So here goes....
1. I am a nerd. So you may all know that about me but I thought you didn't.
2. I haven't wanted a second child until now. RIGHT NOW!NOW!NOW!NOW!
3. I am not very patient when I decide I want something. Whether it be a baby...who really wants to wait 9 months? or a puppy, or a couch, or a well you get the picture.
4. I like to get dirty....even with cow crap. I know you are saying, "She is just saying that, she wouldn't really get cow crap all over her." But I have. In my hair, up to my knees, all over my hands with no gloves on. I didn't like the smell however.
5. I love to get bills in the mail. Why? I don't know. Well actually I do. I like to pay my bills and see that I do or don't have debt. Of course I like it when I have no debt and lots and lots of extra money to spend on all my beauty products and brand new clothes. Ok so I never really have all that extra money to get that stuff but one day, I will be well dressed.
6. I am lazy. I am also a hard worker. I like me when I am a hard worker, but when I am lazy I like me too until I haven't gotten anything done and have to be a hard worker the next day.
7. I don't miss people. I know sad isn't it?? I would like to see people but I don't think that is the same as really missing them. Course I think there may be degrees of missing someone. Like my missing someone a lot is like you missing them a little and your missing someone a lot is like if I were dying and knew it and therefore was going to miss being on earth and seeing everyone. :) Oh and for a #8 if you couldn't figure it out......I like to be funny.
So I don't know how to tag people, like to I send them something? Who knows but I will just type that I tag....Tate and Jody, Juan and Michelle, Katie Smith-UT, and Zeb and Jami
2 days ago

2 comments:
You did just what you were supposed to...nice. And I don't think I knew any of these things about you, except maybe the nerd one. :) j/k, you know you're not a nerd. And they were all interesting. I don't think I really miss people either, I get excited to see them but when I'm not with them, I'm fine. Anyway, thanks for playing!
I am not sure what it means to be tagged either. But I think you did a good job. I think I knew most of those things about you. I do miss people but not as much as I used to and I think that is a good thing. Still, I find it my right and DUTY to make sure they don't have too great of an opportunity to see if they would ever miss me...I know I should go to visit them on a regular basis whether they think they need it or not. All you kids are bound to be funny and able to communicate in a funny way or a serious way because you are after all my "kids" and I talked enough that you should have at least picked up a little bit on how to be funny and articulate. Your dad can be, too, he just doesn't see its value and therefore, doesn't find it to be a good example to emulate. I disagree- we should all be funny and gabby...at least on a regular basis...at least as often as we practice the Sabbath Day...so at least, once a week. And I am serious about that even if it sounds funny. I am just naturally funny even when I am being serious so no one takes me serious...maybe that is why I have to do so many chores on my own. Now I am feeling neglected not validated and picked on. Thanks, debi, for forcing me to be introspective. I don't think I will tag anyone because they won't take me serious. Love, Mom
Post a Comment