Monday, June 2, 2008

An itty bitty surprise!

So it has been awhile since I last added something to the blog but I have a really good excuse. I am finally pregnant again. Yes I know, who knew Debi would have another kid since I am so good at just raising one, but about a year ago Rick and I decided to start trying for the second. Try, Try, Try and finally I am pregnant. Only about 6-7 weeks but it is in there baby! Loni is so excited except that I am already sick and trying not to puke around the clock. I hate puking. I am sure there are many other things that would be worse like having diarrhea for a few months but when you are puking you think......this is the worst thing! I just puked when Loni was leaving for school, she stood outside the bathroom saying,"Mom are you puking?" I couldn't answer of course because I was. Well I have to go eat something now before I dry heave. Another one of lifes little pleasures. What a fun summer I will be having!

12 comments:

Jami said...

Congrats Debi...I am so happy for you both!!! I was the same way...PUKED constantly....but I guess it is worth it, huh!!! :)!!!

Pam said...

Congrats Debi and Rick! The puking stinks, hopefully it won't last too much longer though. The things we do to have children right! But they are worth it! I'm happy for you!

Joseph and Katie said...

This is really exciting news! CONGRATS! I hope the puking stops soon. Best of luck!

Heather and Trevor said...

Congratulations on the baby and not on the puking! :) LOL We are so excited for you! Cant wait to get all the updates on here! Love you guys much! It's all worth it in the end huh? :)

The Farrell Family said...

Congrats!!! Welcome to the club :) Hot summer, here we come!!!

Bryan and Molly said...

Congrats Debi! That is so exciting! Now you can buy a pair of those little shoes you love - or perhaps you sent that email as a hint for the rest of us - ha ha - just kidding of course! But for reals - I am so excited for you guys! Very great news!

Rondi said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! It was so fun to see you guys at Lindy's wedding! Now we will have to come up with another excuse to see you when you have the baby!

Anonymous said...

OH YEAH!!!! FUN FOR LONI TOO!!! SHE WILL BE SUCH A GOOD LITTLE HELPER!!!! Can't wait to see you guys again!!! Hope you start feelin' better soon....

Shawna said...

Congrats Debi! Oh yeah- and Rick too! I am way excited for you both :)

Natalie said...

Congrats!!! Thats really exciting : ) Hope the pregnancy goes well!

Jenson Family said...

Yay! Congratulations! That is soooo cool!

Gramma Betsy said...

We are so happy for you! About the puking---the more you puke the cuter the baby (I should know--I had some dang cute kids). It was a blast to see you guys at the wedding!