2 days ago
Friday, June 27, 2008
Sailing
After a couple of years saying I'm a sailor, I can now back it up by real sailing experience. Here a few pics from a day of sailing. One thing sailing teaches is patience. Especially if you are used to driving powerboats. I think we got our boat up to a blazing speed of 7knots(about 8mph). It is pretty fun though, now I'm gonna have to learn more so I can rent one and take it out for a weekend sail. The boat I learned on is basically a camper that floats.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey, did you go sailing with guys from work...was this a work thing or did you go with friends. It looks like only a guy thing...but not a bunch of Navy guys. I am glad you liked sailing. I would be a little nervous. You do things that would make me nervous. Thanks for the pictures. They are cool. Love, Gail
Sweet! I love sailing! That's cool you were able to do that. I've been wanting to take sailing lessons for a long time. You should definitely take lessons. Why is it those guys look so much bigger and badder than you? They bust be Army guys, huh? :) j/k
Tate
p.s. Should we get a camera for our monitor?
Post a Comment