I painted one of my walls in my bedroom finally. It was a light orange. I haven't done any of the other walls because there is lots of shelves and such to take down. I will hold off on those for a while longer.
All done! It looks really good to me. Almost enough to take down all the other things and paint the other walls. But then I will have to find a place to keep all the JUNK I have accumulated! I have lots of craft stuff, books, etc. Where does it all come from!
Tyce at a new playground here.
I found this dresser from the same lady who did Loni's bed. I couldn't pass it up. So we now own it!
Ada had a party to attend on Saturday at a bounce house. All the kids lined their shoes up on the table. It was at first all boy shoes, but a few pairs of girl ones showed up.
Ada all red from playing. She had a lot of fun.
Ada at the table for the birthday boy. He is in the green. Tai.
2 days ago



1 comment:
Okay... so Ada has her hair done... at first I didn't know which little girl she was. I kept looking and finally realized her hair was in a braid... really cute... she gets red faced like you and Loni do when you play hard. I like the new color in your room. I love that new chest of drawers, too. Really pretty. Where are you using it at? Craft stuff and stuff after awhile just keeps coming. When you ar first married you feel like you don't have anything. But a few years down the road and you just have just up the whazoo!And where is the new park that Tyce is playing at? Is it near your home or do you have to drive a ways to get to it? I love the shoes all lined up... so cute. Thanks for the post, Debi. You have no idea how much your posts mean. I love seeing a little into your lives because you are so far away... you have no idea either how much I think about you and your darling little family. So I really thank you for sharing. Love, Mom
Post a Comment