Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Dance

 I modified a bench that always fell over when the kids sat or stood on it, into a shoe rack.  I am still planning to paint it, the plain wood will be different but I haven't decided what color.
 I did this when I did the kids.  Like those it is not totally finished and I am also planning to add something to hang them with.
 This week was parents week at dance.  Tomorrow I will go to Ada's.  Loni has two dances this year again.  She is doing lyrical and ballet.  This is her ballet costume.  I only got a video of her in the other so I will try to get photos some other time.



1 comment:

Terry and Gail said...

I like the shoe rack... I think it will be pretty and I like your signs... I love Loni's ballet outfit this year... pretty colors on her and just pretty colors for a dance outfit. Good pictures of Loni, too. I wish I could see the dance. Bummer... but she looks prepared and in character. Thanks for the post. I love it. Love, Mom