Rick and I on a date in the morning. You do what you can.
Coby and Auggie getting along.
Coby sitting on the landing of the steps. He did something and I told him to go downstairs. As soon as I leave he always comes right back up.
We took a trip and went across the Chesapeake bridge. I have never been across it because it costs $13. It looks like you are on a trip to nowhere because you can't see land.
When we were at our hotel we had a gift card to use. I was lucky enough to get to use all of it. :)
Well I did do a manicure with Loni, so she got some too. I got a facial for the first time and it was nice! A whole hour of massaging just your face and sometimes your hands and arms. You can't really tell from the photo but my skin was all glowing and pretty. The next day it was gone. Bummer. It should last for a good week for the cost. Oh and I chipped my manicure about an hour later. I am not meant to have painted nails.
They had a family activity of building boats to have a race against the other families. It was pretty cold, but still a lot of fun. Tyce went to play in the building because I didn't want to have to chase him around outside. I am mean. That is ok. Maybe he can do it next year.
Rick about to go sink his boat.
So he didn't sink, but he did tip over. He took a tie for first! Pretty cool. The girls and I got a lot of prizes for him winning.
Ada with her prize.
Pool time! The kids love swimming and this was indoors so it was even better. Too cold outside lately. They also had movies playing on a screen you could watch while swimming.
Mini-golf
Face-painting is always fun. They always choose to do it at night so it always has to be washed off shortly after they get it. The kids had fun and stayed up way to late. Grumpy bums for the next couple of days, but I think it was worth it. Ada asked if we could go back to the hotel. She loves hotels.
We also got new windows this week. Just 3 for the back of the house. The old ones were warping and didn't shut properly. They used to have a grid in them and now do not. Just a nice clear view. It is pretty nice. I wish all the windows were like that. I also rearranged the tv and the chair. Might as well when they were moved anyways for the windows. I would move more, but I am getting tired and old. I think the furniture had been the other way for over a year! Maybe longer!










1 comment:
I like your new windows.. they are pretty.I am glad that you all had fun at the retreat to reconnect your family. I find the building of a boat both fun and scary. It had to be grown ups getting into the boats right? Looks freezing. Maybe Loni should start trying to keep her hair up more so Tyce can't pull it so much. Poor girl and crazy Tyce. I think I can see some pink on your face that makes it look like it has been massaged. I know part of the reason putting lotions on our faces is good is because we rub them on. Of course, I think we should rub way gentler than I rub... but putting on lotion is like a mini massage. That bridge is huge. Was going over the bridge part of your date, too and where are you when you write under the picture that you are on a morning date. It looks like you are up high... maybe in a lighthouse? I should go back and study the picture more and try to figure it out. Good post, Debi and thanks for sharing. I so enjoy reading about you guys and seeing some pictures. Love, Mom
Post a Comment