Thursday, March 27, 2014

He's Back!

 We had snow day upon snow day.  Hopefully they are over, but the Saturday school and 20 minutes added onto the school day for a month plus is still happening.  Geesh!  The kids liked building their snowman's.
 Tyce liked eating their carrot noses.  It was nice to have them work together and have fun.
 Late night ride to maybe pick up Daddy.  They were so excited.

 The sign Ada's preschool class made for Rick's Welcome Home.  It was so cute and nice of all the kids to help make the sign.  Loni, Ada, and Tyce made cards to hang on it for him.
 Daddy made it home earlier this month.  It was nice to finally have him back again.  This was family prayers one night and I had to take a pic.  Rick, Loni, Lifesize doll, and Coby.  Just thought it was funny.  Ada is probably next to me along with Tyce.  Coby always seems to come in and sit while we are praying.  Love it.
I made homemade bread!  Yep.  I think I have done it a couple times in my years of marriage.  I thought I would try it again and even though it took several hours to rise and I should have cooked it a bit longer, it turned out pretty well.  I am going to need to practice every couple of years instead of every decade.  I will work on that.  

2 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

Bread making just takes frequent practice... try to find the recipe for Lion House rolls... they are so good. I had one the ohter night and they were beautiful. Dina Riley made them for our cooking class at the Bishop's Storehouse training kitchen. I love the prayer picture. That is seriously funny. Chouis always joins us for morning prayers. We always put him in his kennel at night before we read scriptures and say our night prayers. Coby is here for spring break so he joins us for morning prayers, too. We have no gotten even a quarter of that amount of snow in the pictures all year long together. We are so dry in Southern Idaho. But apparently, the rest of the state got enough. Did you read about the big mudslide in Washington state... probably about an hour north of where Steve is. Scary. Another loved, appreciated and really enjoyed post. Thanks for sharing. Everyone looks great. Love, Mom

Terry and Gail said...

I forgot to say that Loni's hair is so long again... that is how Michaela's is, too. Both of those girls have such pretty long hair. Love, Mom