It has been too cold here lately. I am ready for warmer weather where I can take the kids outside. As soon as it feels a teeny bit warmer, Ada asks if we can go to the beach. I have to tell her no. I am not going to the beach until it is warm! We did have a few nice days where we got out to the park and took bike rides. It felt good to be out.
Loni has been working on her splits for a while. She is finally getting there. She still has a hard time on one side, but I think she will get it soon.
Tyce and I went to the new mall play area that is by our house. So much closer than all the others. Of course he ran from here to the arcade area and played there more.
It is hard to get phone pics of him because he moves so fast.
Silly boy would go down the slide and then roll around on the ground. The other day we were getting some prescriptions and he was making siren noises the whole time, pretty loudly. He is crazy!
2 days ago





1 comment:
I could always just do the splits so it is weird to think how hard she had to work to get flexible enough. Way to go, Loni. Ada loves snow and warm, doesn't she? Cute pictures of Tyce playing in the mall area. Yes, he is a busy moving boy. Pretty normal, really. Thanks for doing a post. I love them. Love, Mom
Post a Comment