Thursday, April 4, 2013

I am a slacker:)

 Here is Loni with her school chorus group.  They were able to sing the National Anthem at a Norfolk Admirals Hockey game.  They did really well.  I have no idea who won the game since we left after being there an hour.  Tyce and Ada wouldn't sit still!
 Ada at the game.
 We have another addition to our family on the Bingham side.  Lindy and Micah welcomed their first baby boy, Bridger Wallace.  We will get to meet him in a few months!!!
 Ada bugged me for a playdate with Jake for quite some time and I finally arranged it!  They had a lot of fun and I did too, catching up with Robin.
 Dad, Tyce and Ada at the game.  This is one time Tyce was almost sitting.
 We had a few weeks of sickness here.  Ada was first, then Tyce, then Loni.  I am still hoping to keep it fought off, but I am so tired!  I am so happy it is Spring Break, but kind of sad too because I am not being very much fun.
 I went on a Temple Trip with the youth in my stake.  We had 2 girls from my ward and this one was so funny.  She was playing with the Emu and it kept following her up and down along the fence.
 I love the lions and tiger exhibit.  Kind of far away and can't get a good picture with my phone but I still love them.
 Easter!!!!  We decorated eggs on Saturday, I think.
 Tyce liked it too!
 I was waiting for him to crack em open and eat them, but he managed not too.  He even managed not to crack any while dying them.
 Tyce painting his golden egg.
 Loni painting her golden colored eggs.
 Loni painted her hand after I told Ada she should paint hers because they already were pretty painted.
 On an Easter Egg Hunt!
 Ada with her scary monster hand!!!!
 Look he found one?
Silly crazy kids!  Ada was really fast at finding hers. The other two were a bit slower.

4 comments:

Jenson Family said...

I got your comment on my blog post! So funny that you know a Whitney Jo! How random! I love your new car, by the way! So convenient and so nice. Hope you guys are doing well!

Love from Texas!!!

Terry and Gail said...

Good post... you aren't as bad as me at posting... but then you have all your funny kids all around you all the time.. I din't have anyone but Terry... I guess I could take nightly pictures of him falling asleep in his chair in front of the television. That picture of Loni with her hands all painted makes her hands look really long. The kids all look so cute and your kids seem to love painting. Good post, Debi. Thanks so much for posting. I really look forward to every post and the pictures. I miss seeing you guys. love, Mom

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

Fun for loni to sing in front of a crowd but i understand not being able to stay at a game. that's how we are about baseball games. we usually only go to one a season! glad the kids had fun with the eggs. both tyler and joss cracked a few so your kids did great! painting them looks fun. what paint did you use? did it come with a kit or something? glad you guys had a fun easter!
jody

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

ps tell lindy we'll be bringing more boy clothes to idaho when we go up this summer. i've got a few boxes! glad she is getting to use the pass-along boy clothes too!
jody