Rick had to work a couple of the days of our Spring Break, but was home for a good portion of it. One of the days he worked we used some tickets we had to the aquarium. I am not a huge fan of this aquarium but it is a good place to go on a cold day:) Ada checking out some fish.
I think our favorite of the day was this big boy!
Loni in the bubble.
Riding the dolphin. They don't actually have any dolphins, just a statue of one?
I always seem to like the pictures of their silhouettes.
See isn't it pretty?
Some jellies:)
I tried to get pictures of Tyce doing this one day in the tub and I could never catch it before the rubber duckies fell off. Rick managed to do it one day. Tyce and Ada liked to suction the rubber duckies to themselves. Funny kids!
Rick did a mud run today. He said it was fun, but only 3 miles and not enough mud.
The shark replica at the aquarium.
2 days ago











3 comments:
my favorite part of this post was that you used the word "jellies" (instead of jelly fish!) good job using the right name. :) glad you enjoyed the aquarium or at least got out of the cold. love the picture of tyce with the ducks...might have to let my kids try that with theirs. :) i've been thinking a mud run would be fun too but then i think, "how would i get home without getting my car all muddy?"
jody
I didn't know that the proper name for jelly fish is jellies... it is good to know that. I always correct people with sea stars. Now I will know they are jellies instead. The acquarium looks cool. I like the silhouettes too. The fish look pretty good in the silhouettes.Funny tub shot... and I remember when we played football in the mud... it was fun. I got so muddy. We squirted ourselves off with the hose before we got back in our cars. Good post. Love, Mom
Thanks for the up dates, when you are so far away it is always nice to see what is happening in your part of the world. I can see the kids are growing up so fast. It would be worse if you did not send pictures and updates. How is your new van running? My new truck has 120 miles on it and I have had it over a month now. I had a sprayed in bed liner put in, a new Rock Tammer hitch so I dont het rocks hitting y camp trailer or boat. ZI also had a cover put on that covers the bed. It is a soft top so it can come off very easy. John Lee was a lot of help in purchasing the truck. I did not need a new truck. With his family discount it was $5000.00 less, with the rebates it was $6000.00 less and they gave ne $29000.00 trade in on my old Chevy Silverado that had 13,700 miles on it. They sold it eh first week they had it. Oh well someone got a nice truck. I am not sold on Fords yet, but we will see. I love you guys and look forward to your visit. Dad
Post a Comment