Monday, April 22, 2013

We have been doing stuff.

 A couple weeks ago it got hot!  Yep so nice out we finally spent the afternoon at the beach.  It was really a beautiful day, cold ocean, but lots of fun in the sand!
 Tyce really loves the beach too.  I really should take him when Ada is at school sometime, but I figure the best time is when they are both home.

 Our beautiful Ada.  She is definitely a beach babe!
 Throwing rock or sand or something into the water.
 If you zoom in, way in, on the horizon there is a sailboat.  Rick is on that sailboat.  It is almost like coming to the beach with us:)
 The next week we went to the zoo.  Daddy did get to come with us, but isn't in any of the pictures.  Oops!  I am not the best at taking photos sometimes.  No pictures of animals just the kids with the props.

 We did see one butterfly, but it wasn't in the butterfly garden.
These trips have been while Loni has been busy at school.  She once again was on honor roll.  Yeah!  She also was accepted to a school called Kemps Landing Magnet  for middle school.  She is really excited about it and I hope she has 3 great years there!  She deserves to have some great teachers that inspire her and some kids to call friends.  She is sticking with her dancing and will hopefully keep up her piano and singing, but will not have lessons.  Maybe we will be able to fit them in again next year.  Probably not.  Oh well!  I have also done a whole lot of gardening and maybe I will get around to taking some photos and posting them.  I planted my garden and even got a few houseplants again.  I used to have a ton when I was in Idaho, but they dwindled down with each move until we had zero!  We now have 5.  One has already been cast out because of the millions of little spiders living on it!  Hopefully they will vacate to the outdoors and the plant will be allowed back indoors.

3 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

Great pictures of the kids at the beach. They look like they are having so much fun and they look like they don't want trouble just fun. Yes and I think you really took 3 little girls to the beach and zoo... there she goes the girl with a thousand faces. Way to go, Loni. So smart and dedicated and pretty. Thanks, Debi, for posting again. I really look forward to it. Love, mom

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

yeah for the beach and zoo! two of my favorite places to go too. :) great job loners!
jody

Shera said...

I can't believe you will have a child in middle school! How do these kids grow up so fast. You guys have beautiful children.