2 days ago
Friday, March 22, 2013
New car, yes I know it is a van.
So last week we did a little car shopping and posted our Toyota to see if we could sell it. Next day, it was sold and couple days later we had a new van! Yeah. I didn't think I would ever go for a van. I haven't driven one since I drove my mom's back in high school. Rick brought them up as an option so I figured I would go and test drive a few different options. A couple vans, some SUV's, etc. The first time I drove this car, I said I would buy it. It drove so nicely and was pretty! Anyway I was trying to go for a cheaper option, but I was never happy with them. So we went with this one. The first Sienna I test drove and now I am it's owner!!! Yep. I am a van driver. Next thing you know I will be driving my kids to soccer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What we won't do to accommodate our children. There are worst crimes to commit than driving a van. I loved my van years. I miss them and you. Pretty van... I love Siennnas. I am a little jealous but since I don't have kids I can't justify buying a big car and paying for the gas just for the few times I might need a bigger car. I am glad you have a comfortable, decked out, pretty car and kid friendly at that. Love, Mom
Good job Debi. My kids seem to have developed a nitch for buying vehicles. Its a good nitch. It must have been right because everything seeed to fall right into place. I was driving down Yellowstone and Courtesy Ford had a large magnet or something that drew me in and the next thing I knew I was driving a new Ford F-150 off the lot and kissed my 2009 Chevy Silverado good bye. I have been a GM man for 20 plus years. John Lee my Nephew sells Fords, so I was talked into it. Good job Debo, I love you, your kids and yes the movie star in the sun glasses with the blue t-shirt on. Toyota makes one great vehicle, so I think you did right. I have driven Toyota's for many years and I have had very little to no problems. Have a great day!!!!
so how do you like it after a few weeks of driving? i like the convenience but can't wait to one day get a car that i want again. :)
jody
It wouldn't be hard to sell a car that is properly maintained. I am sure yours was. With your new van, I am certain you'll get used to it once you drive it around and spend more time behind its wheels. And besides, it's possible to sell the van for another one if you feel like it's not really for you. Imagine how fast you sold your previous car!
Danille Folson
Vans really are convenient, especially as a family car. The space alone is worth it, what with the added comfort and added capacity. The only foreseeable problem is not being accustomed to driving a bigger vehicle, but I think you already have that covered.
>>> Ava
Post a Comment