Thursday, March 14, 2013

Slim pickens!

 Yep, I haven't been taking many photos.  There has been opportunities, but I guess I am just not seeing them at the time.  I know, I am either lazy or too busy.  I am going with the too busy!!  So I got my haircut again.  I am trying to grow it out, but I can't stand hair in the back!  I know, weird.  Anyway I got a few highlights in there as well, but you probably can't see them.  Man I am looking old with all those lines!
 I had to go to the store for something and there on the shelf was an interesting outfit on barbie.  Poor girl probably wants to be purchased so someone can cover her up!
 I drive my friends and Ada's friend Molly to dance every week.  This particular week Ada had just woke up and was in a mood not to talk, so Molly puts on Loni's sunglasses and was just chillin.   Just thought it was cute.
 I have been in Young Womens now for over a year and have been the President for a bit over 2 months.  I took some of my girls to get donuts after an activity.  These are my Beehives.  They crack me up.  I like when they show their personalities.
 I bought some gum and right there on the package when I opened it up, was Coby!  Just thought it was funny and weird that my dog was on the package of gum.
I started car shopping on Monday.  Rick and I have been doing some internet research for what car we wanted next.  I went to test drive them all Monday and it took quite a while but it was pretty relaxing since he kept all the kids at home with him!  Kind of weird at first, but when you are waiting around for something and no one is whining that they need to go to the bathroom or asking for a snack, you really can relish in the quiet!  I did! This is a picture of a Toyota Sienna that I drove.  They have reclining seats now!!!!  What will they come up with next?  Massage chairs in the car?  I would love that!  I am still trying to figure out what car to get, trying for the best price!  I have sold my Toyota Sequoia though so I need to get something this weekend!

3 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

what???? you already sold your car? you're crazy. good luck on your new car search. i'm sure i'll be jealous if you get this fancy car with recliners.:) like the new hair do but i always like your new hair cuts. love all the other pics.
jody

Terry and Gail said...

Debi you need to become a car saleman. You do very well at it. It must be in your blood. Love Ya Dad

Terry and Gail said...

I agree with Jody... very cute hair and I hope you get all you want the most with your new car. It will all work out. Cute post, Debi... I love it!