Monday, September 26, 2011

Oh my!

So Tyce loved to touch and attack our TV. This wasn't acceptable. So we had buy a new TV stand so he couldn't get to the TV and also push the black boxes off the stand. This isn't an actual TV stand but it was one I could afford and use as a TV stand. I like it. More storage, my dream.
The ikea trip in August was a great trip. I love that store. I got these photo shelves and finally got them installed. I still have 2 more to put in Ada's room. I will get around to it. I also put that ugly white shelf up for Loni's piano/music stuff.
This is Tyce showing his strength and skills as a little climber. Pull ups on the stove. Luckily the door is really heavy and can hold his weight. One day it won't be heavy enough. Ada finds this out occasionally. He does this same thing in the bathroom. Looks into the drawer and then reaches in for what he wants. Pulls himself to look and then reaches in a pulls out what he wants. It becomes very messy.
After he was done climbing.
Today he found he loves the vacuum just like Ada. I knew he liked it but he has been playing with it a lot today. He totes this around the house.

4 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

I love his little bunny rabbit smile... I knew he was a vacuum lover when I was there... funny how they pull themselves up on things. Very cute post and I love your TV stand now, too. Are the storage bins full of things that he can get into? I bet it gets messy sometimes there... but what's new? When you have kids you have messes... no getting around it. Love, Mom

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

crazy boy! tyler is just starting the climbing thing. i don't like it. plus he falls - don't like that either! i would be so happy if my kids liked the vacuum. joss still throws a fit every time i vacuum but now i just let her. i guess i'm becoming the mean mom when it comes to that! love the tv stand. i saw that and consider it too. good idea.
jody

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

ps tyce's hair makes me smile! :) have you given him a hair cut yet? i think i need to do another little trim on tyler above his ears.
jody

Terry and Gail said...

In reference to Jody's comment about Tyce's hair, I thought I should tell you what I think it looks like: do you know those Indians that have like a spray of feathers behind their heads... they aren't long feathers... they are short and they make a circle all around their heads... I think it is the Cree Indians that do that... but I can't remember. But Tyce's hair does that naturally and I just love it. Love, Mom