Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Firsts.

Loni went to her first day of 4th grade yesterday! She was way excited and had everything ready. Grandma went back to Idaho that morning as well and so we were all up way to early in the morning. Loni chose to be up that early! When we walked her to the bus stop she didn't want to go, but of course was fine. She loves her teacher. I think he will be a great fit for her.
Loni's cute pose.
Showing me her summer muscles.
The left (or non-dominant) arm is always uncooperative.
This is the first time Ada has fallen asleep on the kitchen chairs, holding an ice cream cone, that was not eaten all gone! Even greater....she slept there for about 2 hours!

3 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

yeah for the 4th grade! i still can't believe she's in the 4th grade. hilarious pic of ada. was this after getting up early for grandma's departure?
jody
ps who ate the rest of the ice cream?

Terry and Gail said...

Loni looks gorgeous, of course... and I can't believe Ada fell asleep with a partially eaten ice cream cone... after she was all done maybe.. is that chocolate cookie dough ice cream... I told her that it was your favorite and I figured she might want to help you eat your favorite. Love, Mom

Robin Conner said...

Sooo cute! So glad she is back! We all missed Loni so much! And Ada napping on the chair was priceless! Love it!