
Here is Loni before going to her first day of first grade. She woke up early and couldn't sleep and was nervous and excited. She was dressed for school before I even got out of bed. What a crazy kid!

She had a good first day of school but said it wasn't at all like kindergarten and she liked kindergarten more. What a shocker! She rode the bus her first day just like last year and was not very scared looking at all. I didn't cry in case you were wondering. My friend who sent her 4th grader off to school said she cried.......you know who you are. I took the dogs for a walk after she left and saw her get off the bus and go into the school just as I was walking by. What great timing! She is such a great daughter and I love her to pieces! She even had her dad give her a fathers blessing without us reminding her. She reminded us of course!
4 comments:
tell loni i call these pictures her "crazy eyes" pictures!!! good job getting the pictures on her first day of school this year. :)
jody
Can you believe our kids are that old? She looks so big now. You look so cute being pregnant!
Loni, you looked fabulous on your first day of school and you looked so smart...like the smartest kid in your whole class. I am so glad that you remembered to get your dad to give you a Father's blessing. You helped your daddy be more like Jesus because that is what Jesus would do if his little girl was going off to first grade. And aren't we all supposed to be trying to be like Jesus? So, listen to your teacher and help her by being the best student you can and learning alot. Be patient with your teacher and you will find that she is really a special person. I love you Loni and you are just the best kid. Love, Grandma
Debi, You are doing great! I love the picture and whenever you see this picture you will remember the feeling you got. Wow my baby is this old. I only cried as Michaela left for 7th grade. That makes me seem old. I don't feel old though. Carlos loves school and always has a smile when he gets home. He is doing awesome and loves to read. Imagine that, one of my kids loves to read. He can read too. A big surprise. We love you and let us know what that baby is as soon as you find out. Love you Michelle
Post a Comment