So I have been asked a few times what I am planning on doing when Loni is at school. I of course answer, "I have plenty of stuff to do." But today being Loni's second day of school, I woke up not feeling so well, bit of a cold or something. I read some scriptures, watched tv, ate some food, crocheted a blanket........and then the power went out and everything went dark and quiet. Well not totally dark, I was able to take this video to show you what your days at home could be like if you were me. Eerie! Don't forget to turn the music off down below or you won't get the full effect.
1 day ago

1 comment:
Isn't great to have time for yourself. I know you have a few more hours to yourself than me but boy I sure needed that time to recoup and feel normal. I get alot accoplished or I just read and relax. Whatever. It's great. I love how you spend your days too. At least you are not completely alone.....Me either. I have copper to protect me (HAHAHA). I think having this baby is perfect timing and you will beable to spoil "IT" like you did with Loni and then Loni will be able to take care of both of you when she gets home (HAHAHA) I love you and so excited for you. Great video. Loved the kiss!!!! MIchelle
Post a Comment