
I went to get my 20 week ultrasound today and here are 2 of them. We are having another girl which is exactly what Loni wanted and she said,"I told you so!" She is way excited and has already gone through her toys and books to make sure that the baby has some when it is born. She is such a girl.....she really wants to go to the store and buy her things but I told her we didn't need to right now. Now we just have to come up with a name. I think I am leaving it up to Loni and Rick.....we may never have a name because they will never agree on one. We are excited and blessed to be adding this photogenic baby to our family. That is what the ultrasound tech called her....photogenic, because of all the good pics she got of her.

13 comments:
YAY for another girl! That is very exciting news! Congrats guys!
Yeah!!! I guess that means I'm having a boy or a girl too!!! How exciting. :) Here is my name suggestion: Shaboomie Gupta. It was the name of one of my campers about 5 or 6 years ago and I still remember it. Its a unique one.
Congrats again!!! love, jody
We are excited for you but I was hoping for a little boy. I know you can do it one more time and be tied with me. Three is a great number and it really isn't any harder than two especially with some helpers who are so grown up like Loni is and Michaela is. I have a plugg for a name.......Lily (just Lily not Lillian) it's cute and simple just like all your names. Now it's time to splurg and have fun at the mall. YAHHHHHHHH!!! Love you Michelle
Okay...you have the initials right now of D,R, and L. If you give her an "I" name your first name initials could be RIDL (riddle- that would be cute)...so now a cute "I" name...Isabel, Isa. But that doesn't really matter. I do think like Michelle, though, that it needs to be short and easy like the rest of your names. Maybe Emmie, or Zoey or I don't know. You guys will come up with something. I am not very good at looking at ultrasounds. I can't even see the baby. I will have to have Michelle show me where all the parts are. Loads of love, Mom
Hey this is great news! I am so happy for you. I love the name Raine. I grew up with a friend named Rainee. She was beautiful. I'm sure your new little one will be also. Loni is going to have so much fun and be such a great help.
Take care!
Katie
Congrats! I loved the pointed finger pic. At least you have all the stuff right? I know you were pulling for a boy, but it's meant to be!
Would you say Raine like rain or would you call her Raine like Ray knee. I like the name Raine like Ray knee. Anyway, all the names are interesting and unique. Good luck deciding. Love, Mom
Congrats! That is so exciting! From a mother of 3 girls, I just want you to know that Loni will LOVE having a sister, just like Lindsey does. It's cute to do the whole matching thing too, so yay!
A girl...Congrats!!! I like your Mom's idea of Raine (ray-nee), that's super cute. Loni will be such a great big sister and helper!
Debi way congratulations, Loni will love having a sister! We wish you the best.
Debi! How exciting! Congratulations!!
yea another girl its char remeber your old hair girl!!! just kiddin i cant believe loni is in first grade she is so cute congrats on the new girl!!!
Congrats! I had 2 sisters growing up and it was the best to have them as my best friend! We are so excited for you! :)
Post a Comment