Saturday, August 30, 2008

Catch up!

Loni and I went to the beach and there was a fisherman there. She wanted to see what he was doing and see the fish he was catching....so we went to look at his fish. Then she stood watching him and asking him questions. She would tell him when she thought there was a fish on the line. She was quite entertained by watching him. He offered her a fish to take home in her pocket, but she declined.
Loni and I rearranged her room again and got her a new rug. Isn't it pretty?? We made room for the crib that will be in there in the future, we just still need to buy one.
Here is a picture of me. I am about 20 weeks along now and I do have a belly. Next week I go to the hospital to get an ultrasound so hopefully we will know then whether we are having a boy or a girl. Loni also starts school next week so hopefullly there will be some pics of that too. Stay tuned......

8 comments:

The Figueroas said...

I am hoping you have a boy but anything will be goo d i miss you very much thanks for the $$ i will use it and tell you what i get with it love you !!!!
Michaela

Jami said...

Oh Debi...you look so cute!!! Loni is such a cute kid!!! When are you due???

Melissa said...

Debi you look so good! I can't believe you are already 20 weeks and I am very excited to find out what you are having. You still look tiny as ever. We should skype one of these days!

Pam said...

ummm, you look like you just ate a little too much for dinner...NOT 20 weeks pregnant! Can't wait to hear if I should send you some pink or some blue.

Anonymous said...

Dear Debi, I know this is going to sound seird...but when I looked at the picture of you pregnant...for the first time I thought to myself and then told your dad right out loud, "Hey, she looks kind of like me in this picture (of course, when I was much younger- not how I look now)." I never noticed any of me in you, but from that angle or whatever, I could finally see me in you and not just your dad. Kind of cool...The picture of Loni talking to the fisherman is too hilarious and I am so glad that she is curious enough to ask. I know questions drive some people crazy but questions are the best teachers. Good questions are really a sign of a good mind. People who never ask are either genuis or not bright at all or too arrogant. I love that she asks questions in something as common as fishing. Smart girl. Love, Mom

Joseph and Katie said...

You are such a little, cute, pregnant mama! I loved the fisher man story. Your Loni is a doll. I think the rug is beautiful and can't wait to know what you are going to have. I'll check your blog later and hopefully will see the news. Good luck. All is well here just really busy and happy. It is nice that school is going, but along with that is much more to do. UGH! Life! How blessed we are to be so busy. Did I just say that? Anyway, take care and stay healthy. I will check in later.
Katie Smith

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

good photo of you. i can't do that with my belly yet. hopefully if i start looking like that, i'll feel better. :)
we are slowly clearing out space in the second room for the baby stuff. i'm making tate do the work so its taking a while. :)
love you, jody

Micah and Lindy said...

You are just so dang cute. Lovin the dress. Loni is way too cute. well have fun, love ya tons