Friday, August 15, 2008

Grandma Nancy came to visit.....

Rick and Loni brought Grandma Nancy home with them from PA and she stayed with us a few days. We didn't do a whole lot of sight seeing, but we did get to the ocean and went to see some lighthouses. We mostly did some shopping, talking, and playing on the computer with Loni.
Here is one of the two lighthouses we saw. Loni didn't quite understand what the point of them was. I told her to ask her dad because I just wasn't explaining it so she understood.
Here is our little model. She likes to pose in all of her pics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Debi that would be fun for me to do one time when I am there visiting you. I would love to see a lighthouse. Loni looks cute in her pictures with grandma Nancy. I miss you guys. Love, Mom