Loni's lyrical dance: She has only been in the class a couple of weeks. I think she is doing pretty good for that short amount of time. She has a brain like a sponge for these things so I am sure it won't be long till she knows her part and everyone else's. Smarty-pants.
Loni's ballet class
Tyce after our trip to the zoo. I guess he either wanted out or really wanted to go home, probably both. He is such a stinker sometimes, but he has got that smile that makes him get away with a lot. Bummer.

3 comments:
good dancing loni! i look forward to when joss kind of looks like she knows what she is doing. was this a recital or just a watching day? tyce is silly in his stroller. was he strapped in or just doing that?
jody
Loni looks elegant and Tyce doesn't... he looks like a boy. I love the music for Loni's dancing... she looks darling in her outfit, too. You were that good, too. Just that lady kept bugging you about your stomach sticking out. That is because you were such a stick that is the only place with any meat on it. She probably kept saying that because you looked as good as Loni and she just wanted to make everything a perfect line. You were very quick at dancing just like Loni. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. See skinny people like you and Loni make good lines with your bodies... kind of like elegant birds. But it is okay that you didn't want to do it anymore and it is okay that Loni wants to. Enjoy watching yourself a little as you watch Loni. Love, Mom
my favorite part of the whole dance is the hug at the end that she gives to Ada!! I love when siblings get along!!
Post a Comment