Sunday, December 16, 2012

Holy Moly.

 Rick went for a couple of weeks to Hawaii, he got back today.  We are happy.  He is upstairs sleeping.
 Loni had the Polar Express at her school.  One of her cute friends that also dances with her. Don't you love her hair-do!!!
 The kids from each grade get to sing through-out the night.  Here is Loni with her grade.
 Last week in Nursery the kids got these listening ears.  Ada and Tyce both wore theirs home.  Tyce's only had one ear.  I figured it was because he is still learning to listen.  :)
 Ada with her listening ears.
 Ada was in a take my picture in the bathtub mood.  This isn't the best photo but the one with the least skin:)
 Tyce got a tie from Daddy's old tie.  I need to work on making it a little better, but it was my first time trying.
 Loni's gingerbread house.  She used up all the white and needed more, so I ran to Rite Aid and all they had was chocolate.  So she finished off with chocolate.
 Tyce was being silly and got in a little wagon.  Not sure what he was looking at, but then....
 He did this.  It was so cute.  He was pointing to a bird.
 Then of course he gives his cheesy grin.  Love that.
 Some photos from Rick's trip.
 Another photo from Rick's trip.
 We also made a trip to Bass Pro Shop to take a picture with Santa with our friends the Manginos.  But before we could make it to Santa, there were 4-wheelers.  Tyce didn't want to leave those.
 A big funny cupcake you could sit in to take your photo.
 Tyce didn't want to share HIS 4-wheeler.  Trying to push Loni off.
 They had a carousel with a moose, Ada rode him.
 Tyce rode a jackrabbit.  I was too close to get that in the pic.....I had to make sure Tyce didn't fall off, but you can see the bear and deer behind him.
 Loni on hmmm?  I can't remember what she was riding.  I got it in one of the shots of her, but the light was behind her and you couldn't see either of them.  So instead you get this shot of her being thoughtful?
 The Mangino's did a little shopping and so the girls played nicely together!  Yeah!  I love when that happens.  We did lose Nick, Mangino's son, but luckily he was found.  Clear across the store by the guns.  Hmmm.  That boy sure can wander far!
And here is out photo with Santa.  Tyce wanted me to hold him and Ada wouldn't get near him until I sat in front of him and Ada sat on me.  Loni was good and did whatever he told her.  Including sitting on his lap and after being asked what she wanted sat there saying uuummmmmm?  Really?  I coached her to answer.  Silly girl.  When does Loni have nothing to say?

2 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

Lots of cute pictures here, Debi. Love Hawaii... where is Rick when he is in the picture that looks over the ocean... Diamond Head? I love Tyce's little wagon pictures... really cute. Does Rick like motorcycles, etc. If not, then Tyce may be a throw back to your dad and his love of motored type bicycle things. I do like Loni's friend's hair... really cute and when did they do this sing through the night thing. I need to ask Loni about it. I love your family picture with Santa... really cute. Everyone looks really happy. Thanks so much for posting. I need something fun to post about. Probably won't have anything until Jody and Tate and les enfants get here. Love, Mom

Terry and Gail said...

lots all of the pictures. good santa picture and its good for you to be in the picture too. :)i like rick's hawaii pictures. makes me want to go there today since we are here in the freezing cold! love tyce's sleeping ear picture.
jody