Well we have been up to a lot and I realized that I haven't posted many pictures. So before the New Year and the time to turn this blog into a book for the year, I thought I better catch up on 2012. Dad and Tyce playing ball. Tyce loves any kind of ball but seems to prefer baseball right now. He started to like hats too.
To get these too munchkins to bed I often lay down with them until they doze off a bit. Well I often doze off too. Rick caught me in "action." I looked at the photo and couldn't believe how closely Ada and Tyce looked the way they were sleeping! Ada is a silly one and often removes her clothes. She gets too hot.
Loni's bike pedal fell off and Tyce was trying to "fix" it. Such a boy.
Rick took Ada and Tyce to the store with him one day. Tyce was so tired he fell asleep sitting up in the cart. He did nod his head a bit too, but I thought it was funny to have a picture.
Ada is also getting quite the head of hair. It still isn't as thick yet, but it probably will thicken up a bit in the next few years. I am able to braid it even. She pulls it out immediately but she is getting better about her pony tails. She wears them to dance every week now.
Loni in ballet. She really does love it. She looks good doing it and I am slowly figuring out how to get all her hair in a bun with the help of many bun tools and pins. I get frustrated every week.
Loni in lyrical. She has only begun in this class but I think she will quickly catch on and really like it. This class is the whole reason she went back to dancing. I think she won't give it up again, at least for awhile.








3 comments:
I love the pictures of everyone sleeping and Tyce sleeping in the shopping cart... cute! I love Tyce trying to fix Loni's bike. Rick will for certain have to share some of his fix-it skills with Tyce as he gets older especially if Rick continues to be gone so often... Tyce will come in handy. Yes, Ada is a natural with riding a bike... she might grow up to be fairly athletic. Dancing is very athletic if that is what she decides to pursue. Love the darling Loni pictures of her dancing. She is so cute. I love you all... thanks for sharing some of your events with us. Love, Mom
PS... yes Ada's hair is getting thicker and longer... so cute and I love her hair color. Love, Mom
tyler just recently fell in love with hats too. he's sleeping pic is hilarious too. great job with ada and her bike. i guess we would have to get joss a 2-wheeled bike for us to actually try that! ada's hair is definitely thick! crazy! she's got her mommy's hair. loni looks great dancing.
jody
Post a Comment