Thank you for sharing. Loni looks adorable while she is swimming and floating and she looks determined, too. Rick, did you get that white chest all sunburned. It looked very vulnerable. I hope you had on sunscreen or something. So, Debi, were you doing the camera work? Loads of love, Mom/Gail/Grandma
Loni, you are a pro. Carlos is going to have to take leassons from you. You are doing great. Your Daddy and Mommy are wise to teach you to swim. I miss you and hope you are having a great time.
Debi, How do you get comments on your blog. I can't figure it out. Do you think it's my layout or ??? I love you and miss you guys. Tough times right now but I'm so excited for my new niece or nephews coming soon. I love you Michelle
Loni looks like a natural swimmer. You can tell by the way she plugs her nose! :) Plus it's hard to learn to swim in the ocean, or big lake, or wherever you were. She looks like she did a good job floating in that first picture too. I still can't float if my life depended on it. Hopefully Loni will be able to teach me too. Or Rick can. He has big muscles and can save me if I start to drown. :) Hey, why's that finger in the second picture all purple?! What's going on in that household? :) Tate
3 comments:
Thank you for sharing. Loni looks adorable while she is swimming and floating and she looks determined, too. Rick, did you get that white chest all sunburned. It looked very vulnerable. I hope you had on sunscreen or something. So, Debi, were you doing the camera work? Loads of love, Mom/Gail/Grandma
Loni, you are a pro. Carlos is going to have to take leassons from you. You are doing great. Your Daddy and Mommy are wise to teach you to swim. I miss you and hope you are having a great time.
Debi, How do you get comments on your blog. I can't figure it out. Do you think it's my layout or ??? I love you and miss you guys. Tough times right now but I'm so excited for my new niece or nephews coming soon. I love you Michelle
Loni looks like a natural swimmer. You can tell by the way she plugs her nose! :) Plus it's hard to learn to swim in the ocean, or big lake, or wherever you were. She looks like she did a good job floating in that first picture too. I still can't float if my life depended on it. Hopefully Loni will be able to teach me too. Or Rick can. He has big muscles and can save me if I start to drown. :)
Hey, why's that finger in the second picture all purple?! What's going on in that household? :)
Tate
Post a Comment