2 days ago
Monday, July 21, 2008
Hi
So I am not really into blogging lately for the fact that I still don't feel that stellar, but this last week has been getting better. I am taking unisom at nights and have some tums on hand during the day and it seems to be helping. Yeah for drugs that work! Anyway Rick had a birthday on the 17th which he wasn't home for....shocker! But my mom was visiting for the last 10 days and so when he did get home she had a nice birthday dinner for him and a grashopper pie that was delicious. Aren't mothers great?! So he will be home for a bit but is gone today and tomorrow and then won't leave till next week I think. Then he will be gone for a couple of weeks and he will miss Loni's birthday and our anniversary. I am used to it though so alls good. I will just go on a shopping spree with Loni for her birthday and get her everything she wants! yeah right! Maybe if Dad was home and I was gone she would get everything she wants. Anyway we had a great time with my mom and Loni and I were sad to see her go. She started to have tears in her eyes when we left Grandma at the airport and kept saying Grandma, Grandma. She misses all the relatives living so close. I have only one pic of her visit from this morning so I will post it when I get the camera near the computer. Lazy I know. So also I am now no longer the primary chorister and 1st counselor in the primary. I am now just the President. I was thinking sweet now only one calling but I don't think I will be doing that for long. Who knows we will see. I am still not a big fan of cubscouts mostly because I know nothing. Now I am supposed to know things. Crazy! It was great because my mom was here and she did sharing time and singing time for me and even wrote the Primary program for me! Isn't she the best! Thanks mom! I also had to talk in church and I wrote the talk all by myself and she only added like 2 quotes! I can't believe it! Well that is all for now. I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Primary pres huh? You'll be good at that. :) Glad your mom got to come visit and help take some of your load off. She's a good mom.
are you pregnant?? Congrats!
i am so excited to serve with you! and i don't think you are mean, well, most of the time! just kidding. i am excited for the changes that you are already making in the primary. much needed changes! :)
Debbi, I am not so good at the whole blog thing but I did start one!(I really haven't told many people),your mom is so awesome I miss you living by me so she could come and visit me too! We miss your family. I am glad to hear you are filling better?! take care Mindy p.s. I am the Bear leader
Post a Comment