Friday, July 25, 2008

Loni at her first waterpark!

There is a waterpark that is small but fun on base that we finally took Loni to. She has been practicing her swimming and is getting pretty good. She went on a few of the kiddie slides and then Rick talked her into going down a big twisty-turny one and she loved it! She didn't hesitate going down it at all. She likes the place better than the beach now......darn. Now instead of singing I love the beach, she will be singing I love the waterpark. It is a pretty cheap place to go though so that is a plus.

1 comment:

Bryan and Molly said...

I love water parks - it is definitely not a bad place to spend your summer days if that is where Loni wants to go! She is quite the little swimmer you have got there on your hands - so cute!