Friday, February 8, 2008

OUR HOME!

This is our cool Morrocan Lamp in our stairway that is way pretty, don't you think?!
Our bathroom that has pretty things in it, almost too pretty for a bathroom.
Rick and my bedroom and my nice bedroom set. I also got a new down comforter that is cool.
This is our closet and what all the other closets look like in the house. It is definitely a way to keep your closets clean.
This is the front of our house. Sorry it was dark when I took the picture.
This is our living room/dining room. Notice on the left my picture wall.....I was so excited to hang pictures that had been in storage for the past two years. This is our dining room/living room. Really the walls don't look this yellow or maybe we have just gotten used to them. I love the color though!
This is our back yard with cute little palms along the back fence.
This is our entry way, notice the american flag that Rick brought back from Iraq.
This is my great kitchen with stainless appliances and granite countertops. Also our floors are granite which are amazing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Debi, I loved all the pictures of your house. It really is lovely and I especially love your picture wall...watch out or you may turn into me (or at least the picture wall me!!!- that would be scary for you and I don't want you frightened because I am not close enough to get you unfrightened.) Thanks for putting them on your blog. I wonder who thought up that word blog? Love, Mom

Pam said...

nice house...I love the bathroom and the Moroccan lamp! too bad I'll probably never get out there to see it in person. Oh by the way, my camera is a Canon Rebel xti.

Carla said...

Hey Debbie,
I am trying to learn how to do the comments. I answered you on my blog on accident, so now I am trying to answer you on your blog.
Wish me luck. Love ya carla

Gramma Betsy said...

So fun to see your home! Bet you love being all together again. We are enjoying the Blog! Love, Aunt Betsy