Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Loni Lost her 2nd Tooth

Loni came home from school and was wiggling her tooth and I was secretly thinking how am I gonna get that one out. Loni is too smart to play the,"Here lay down and I will get the blood out," trick a second time. Sooooo.....
When she said her tooth hurt and it was bleeding a tiny bit, I told her to go get a tissue and dry it and pull on her tooth. It was so loose I was sure it would come out. So she did. And it did! No tears and hardly any blood. Now we just are waiting on the tooth fairy. Between here and Vegas that Tooth Fairy has her hands full.......see lasvegasjensons.blogspot.com.

3 comments:

mamma locks said...

What a cutie pie. I can't believe she has already lost a tooth. Rory is dying to loose one. I love seeing the pix of your family. How do you like Virginia? Have you been down to New Mex to see the family gathering yet? Hopefully the Lees will get together down there this summer. Bailey's were there last summer. I'm trying to talk Rich into moving down there with everyone else. He did not share my interest. :o)

Letty said...

Debbie, I just found your blog from Carla's...and I see you have a link to mine! I love blogging...it lets you see into some people's lives who are important to you, but don't keep in contact very well.
I like all of the bright colors in your house! I'm currently trying to decide what colors to paint our house.
And yes, the lamp is really cool!
Loni is so big and pretty.

Anonymous said...

Loni looks so beautiful with her teeth missing. I can't believe how beautiful she is no matter what. Love, Grandma