Sunday, February 3, 2008

Loni the Photographer

These are just some pictures that Loni took. It was funny when she was taking them, acting like a professional photographer saying comments like, "I've got to get the perfect shot". I don't really know where she gets that from, Mayber her Mom and Aunt Jody. But it was amusing to watch.


The sun was shining in her eyes causing the tilt.



This was her favorite.


This one didn't turn out quite like she wanted.

I guess there's alway room for improvement.


4 comments:

Pam said...

She's pretty good! I'm loving your blog...so glad I can keep up with you better and see your cute family.

Lisa B. said...

oh i love that temple! great blog.

Melissa said...

This temple is so beautiful and looks so good at night! Glad you were able to go, what a fun day!

Anonymous said...

Great shots Loni! You'll have to go professional! Love, Aunt Betsy