Monday, January 28, 2008

Toothless Beauty


Loni lost her first tooth yesterday. She kept asking what I did when I had loose teeth and I told her that I sat in front of the mirror wiggling it until it fell out. She decided to try this but was easily bored. Does this tell you something about this generation of kids?? Anyway we were playing a game and she said her tooth hurt and it had started to bleed. She went and got a tissue and I told her to lay down in my lap and I would get all the blood. She did and I asked her if she wanted me to pull it out. She said no and so did Rick. He doesn't like people to touch his teeth. I told her I wouldn't. I started getting the blood and decided to just try to see if it would come out. So I pulled.........and it did. Loni was just laying there and I was smiling....Rick looked over and said, Loni your tooth is gone! They didn't even know I had pulled it out. Loni was fine with it, but today she told her Grandma that she looked funny!

No comments: