So here is one of our family photos from this year and yes, I have long hair and it is brown. I think most shocking is that it is long, I have had many people comment on it. I am shocked myself everyday that I have not chopped it off. I am sure the day is coming but I am trying to grow it since it has been quite a long time since I have had it long. I would like to comment on Loni's pose....She is either almost praying or trying to look cool or about to rap....I am still unsure. But she is darn cute, isn't she?? So is the guy to her left. :)

So I decided to add this photo because I think I know why I haven't had long hair in a long.....long...time. Probably because of how it looked when it was long....like a poodle. I still love that pumpkin though, I wish I could win another one just like it. I have never seen such a perfect pumpkin, have you?? Anyway enough of this nonsense. Hope you enjoyed.

No comments:
Post a Comment